Stable virtualdomains 1.3.2
- Released on:
- Monday, 29 October 2012 00:00
- 41188 times
VD provides Multi-domain capability for Joomla without changing the Joomla core files. Simply register any number of additional available domains in the components backend and define their properties.
You can run different web sites from a single Joomla installation with specific designs, (default) languages, home page content and navigation.
- Unique templates/template styles can be assigned to different menu items to allow for each domain to have a unique look.
- Content sharing between domains is possible.
- User access between domains may be shared, or even segregated with core ACL.
- VD is used for a single Joomla installation, so only a single point of software updates are necessary. (see: http://docs.joomla.org/Multi-site_Design_Options#Shared_Files.2C_Single_Database)